Jabra Public Sector Offers 2020
Offers available until 30th June 2020
We have a wide range of discounted Jabra products available exclusively for the Public Sector. The range spans corded and wireless headsets as well as speakerphones and accessories.
Call your Account Manager for orders over 500 units.
Jabra UK&I Public Sector Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The Jabra Q1Public Sector Promotion is valid from 2nd January until 30th June, 2020 inclusively.
- For the purposes of this promotion the term Public Sector is defined as follows: State Education including lower, further and higher education, State Health including the NHS and emergency services, Central, Local and Regional Government, Quangos, Charities, Independent Schools and organisations such as ESPO and SEEDA, all based in the UK and Ireland only. Where funding is split between private and public, these organisations will need to be approved in advance by a Jabra UK&I Account Manager.
- The Public Sector Promotion is available for all purchases of up to 500 units maximum, made by Public Sector Companies only and cannot be utilised by any organisations not defined as Public Sector, as per the list linked.
- For accurate confirmation of products and pricing available in the Public Sector price promotion please refer to your Authorised Jabra Partner Program Reseller.
- The Public Sector Promotion applies to units purchased, (up to a maximum of 500 units per product) from Authorised Jabra Partner Program Resellers based in the UK and Ireland only and for use in the UK and Ireland only.
- The Jabra Public Sector Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jabra price promotions or offers running at the same time, such as Jabra Cashbacks or any other Enterprise Price Requests (EPR’s).
- The Jabra Public Sector Promotion will be applied at the point of purchase by the Authorised Jabra Partner Program Reseller.
- The Jabra Q1 Public Sector Promotion is subject to auditing by GN Audio UK Limited (Jabra) to ensure all Terms and Conditions are met. Jabra’s decision is final and Jabra reserves the right to cancel this incentive without prior notice and without replacement. The Jabra Public Sector Promotion is subject to availability and cannot be substituted for any other offer or product.
- The discounts within the Jabra Q1 2020 UK&I Public Sector Promotion are available on selected Jabra professional headsets, speakerphones and accessories. All discounts are subject to individual Authorised Jabra Partner Program Reseller pricing and discounts. For every Jabra Biz 2300 or Biz 2400 II corded QD Mono or Duo headset purchased the Public Sector customer will receive one Jabra GN1200 Smart Cord (standard, Avaya or Cisco variant, as required) free of charge, up to 500 units maximum.
- Promoter: GN Audio UK Limited (Jabra UK&I), 1st Floor, The Curve, Axis Business Park, 10 Hurricane Way, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 8AG.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.