Voyager 4200 UC Series
The move to open-plan offices has brought improved collaboration and communication and cost-savings through reduced facilities overheads. But employees now struggle a reality that came as a result: noise. Noise is the number one complaint among employees and the greatest negative impact on their focus and productivity. When background noise distracts your employees, the impact on business performance can be significant.
It’s not about open office noise so much as it’s about how it distracts your teams and affects workplace experience and productivity.
Exceptional sound for better communication
Voyager 4200 UC Series meets the needs of office professionals in noisy open office environments. With the choice of stereo or mono, crystal-clear audio, wireless freedom, and the ability to switch seamlessly between mobile phone and PC, Voyager 4200 UC Series helps you be more productive and enriches your voice communications experience.
- Flexible microphone boom and ergonomic design for long-wearing comfort
- SoundGuard Digital technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Up to 12 hours of talk time and 15 hours of listening time
- Easily take the headset on the go with folding speakers and included carrying case
- Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business
- Available in two wearing styles, Hi-Fi stereo or monaural
- Roam freely, with a range of up to 30m from a Class 1 Bluetooth device
- Primarily work at their desk
- Use a headset for voice and video calls
- Spend most of their week communications with colleagues, clients and business partners
- Are tech-savvy, preferring modern communication tools; taking calls mainly on computer or smartphone